P pugnacious33 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 26, 2008 Messages 756 Reaction score 21 Location MS Gulf Coast Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 3, 2009 #1 Spotted one on the way home from work today. Also called a "punch hole cloud" too, I think.
Jankster TPF Noob! Joined Nov 11, 2009 Messages 334 Reaction score 0 Location NoHo Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 4, 2009 #2 looks like a painting. very cool
D design2express TPF Noob! Joined Dec 4, 2009 Messages 12 Reaction score 0 Location UK Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 4, 2009 #3 Its really looking like painting amazing cool share Dude.
P pugnacious33 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 26, 2008 Messages 756 Reaction score 21 Location MS Gulf Coast Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 4, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Here is a pic of it about 20 minutes later. It is a little blurry cause I shot it out of my car window, I usually carry my tripod with me too.
Here is a pic of it about 20 minutes later. It is a little blurry cause I shot it out of my car window, I usually carry my tripod with me too.
AUZambo TPF Noob! Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 573 Reaction score 6 Location Birmingham, AL, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 4, 2009 #5 Whoa...looks like a parallel university is about to invade. cool shot!