What's new

Have you ever.......??

MommyOf4Boys

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 20, 2005
Messages
2,386
Reaction score
51
Location
Alabama - just moved here from Texas
....given them a cup of pudding and watch them dig in??? LOL


puddinface1.jpg


puddinface2.jpg


puddinface3.jpg
 
such cute bribery material!

(love the garden tub ... I have one, too!)
 
aprilraven said:
cool shots, mo4b.... he is almost too pretty to be a boy....

LMAO! I hear that a lot! I keep telling my husband he needs to get his hair cut!! I was at the grocery store the other day and I had all 4 of my boys with me. A woman behind me in line said "well, at least you got one girl out of them all!" I looked at her strange and said "I don't have any girls!?" She proceded to tell me that Landon looked so pretty she thought he was a girl!!
My husband said "My boys are all boy damnit!!" But he refuses to let me get Landon's hair cut, because that is his thing to do with them, but he has been working a lot lately and hasnt gotten to it...he isnt going to be happy when I wind up doing it!
 
I love the second shot!!! They always look so innocent :lol:!
 
Haven't JonMikal and Linda fed their boys something as yummy of late and took their photo while they relished their dish (in a similar manner)? I have a vague memory of two little Chenaulds looking a tad spotted with food, too ;) :D.
 
LOVE that first shot, and what a hoot that you gave it to him in the tub (smart, but funny nonetheless).
 
Antarctican said:
LOVE that first shot, and what a hoot that you gave it to him in the tub (smart, but funny nonetheless).

Oh no lol..I did not give it to him in the tub, he just did not wish to depart with his spoon that still had yummy pudding on it lol.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom