What's new

have you heard of this technique before???

I believe it's called light painting. If you search for this, it seems most cases you'll see are people drawing designs with an LED or similar small-point light with really long shutter speed

i know what this is...it's not what i'm talking about

I looked at the pic in the link. It is precisely what I'm talking about. Unfortunately you seem to have cut off the 2nd half of my post. Perhaps you stopped reading halfway through.
 
I have tried this in a cave. This is the result of a 30 second exposure using no lights other than 3 high power LED flashlights. There has been no PP
4128650163_1c9c61f16c_b.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom