I dont have a lot of time so I'm just gonna talk about the one's I like.
I like the lighting in the second one. I would have cropped more of the sky out and leveled the photo out. The horizon looks a little crooked.
I like the geometric shapes in #4. At first glance it's just a macro shot of a nail. But the thing thats most appealing to me is the colors and the way the frame is broken up into different sections by the colors. It's like a grid. Nice work.
#5 is dope. The composition is very well done. I like how the sky is framed in a shape that keeps ur eye drawn into the photo. I just keep looking around the edges and then down along the lines of the windows. Good one.
#7 is cool to. Why is the cone flying in the air? Where did it come from? Who threw it? It's like a little mystery. I like the colors of the cone against the sky, but the concrete and the lake are a little underexposed. I would almost consider cropping them out and leaving just the cone and the sky.
I'd have to say that the nail, the building and the cone, are in a 3 way tie for my favorite.
Good stuff.