rubix cube one rules I hate doing them, but i love messing with people when they do them. What i do is take the coloured stickers off and restick them so its ACTUALLY impossible to do it lol
Thanks. I was just playing around with different lighting. I made my own LOL
I took a Zip-Lock sandwich bag, cut out decent sized pieces, and colored each piece with Sharpie. Red, Blue, Green, and Red and Blue. Then I put them over a mini Mag-Lite and taped down the excess to hold it in place. Then I opened a cabinet in the kitchen over the countertop, taped the flashlight in place, turned it on and positioned the corks. After that it was lights out and I took the pictures. Nothing like boredom on a Monday night. LOL
The tunnel is actually a slinky. The photo of the straw was taken with a Lensbaby 2.0 Lens with macro attachment which is why it isn't as sharp as I'd like.