What's new

Haven't had any critique on my work for a while, here are some photos.

PatrickWTF

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 31, 2011
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Barrie, ON
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$IMG_6035.webp$IMG_6155.webp$IMG_6345.webp$IMG_6390.webp$IMG_6521.webp$IMG_6610.webp$IMG_20120629_012034.webp
 
I think #4 is on the right track, if a bit better polished, I think the concept is good. I don't like his shirt, or perhaps where the shirt is cropped. People will be bothered by the right side crop, but I think it adds to the sense of informality, which I like.

Out of the group, I think #4 is the only one, maybe #5 with some color work. #2 may have worked with more DOF?
 
Pretty much agree with unpopular. #4 has most potential, but I don't like the right crop at all. I would say include the whole hat and would have cropped higher to cut out the shirt...or gotten more of the shirt.

The others, eh, nothing catches my eye.
 
posting 7 pictures is a total waste of time - as you can see.
you get minimal comment on what people think is the best picture - how does that help.

post one that you think is good and say whay you think that.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom