What's new

Haven't posted in a little while. First photoshoot of 2011 for me!

MrMikeyZ2189

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 15, 2011
Messages
101
Reaction score
12
Location
RI
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
3 automotive shots.. My buddy just picked this thing up for the summer and it was finally a nice warm day in RI, so we took it out for it's first cruise! Decided to take my camera and snap a few shots. It was later in the day so I didn't have much time to shoot considering sunlight, so I managed to snap 10 or 12 shots but I liked these the most. Let me know what you think!

DSC_4008.jpg

DSC_4005.jpg

DSC_3995.jpg
 
I like shot #2 the most. If there was one thing that would improve the shot, I think it would be if the camera's point of view were just a little bit lower, so that the car's roofline would be significantly higher that the pier behind the car. As shot, the pier is a nice background element. But the car needs to be a bit more "dominant". And I think had the car's rook been a bit higher, that would have made it more dominant. Still, not too bad. Far better than "most" car photos!
 
I like shot #2 the most. If there was one thing that would improve the shot, I think it would be if the camera's point of view were just a little bit lower, so that the car's roofline would be significantly higher that the pier behind the car. As shot, the pier is a nice background element. But the car needs to be a bit more "dominant". And I think had the car's rook been a bit higher, that would have made it more dominant. Still, not too bad. Far better than "most" car photos!

Haha thanks a lot! I agree with your critique as well. Next time I do a shoot at this same location I'll keep that in mind and see how it looks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom