Having a bad week

Robin Usagani

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thursday: shot an event and forgot to change from AI Servo to one shot because I was panning cars on Saturday. Most of the shots turn out fine but it felt weird trying to lock and recompose. Went home and the bottom of my foot hurts for no reason (didnt injure my self).

Friday: newborn session, my foot is getting worse but I can walk around limping. Got to their house and realize I left all of my CF cards in my other bag and in the computer. Went to Radioshack (closest place I could find to get CF card. House is too far away) and they RAPED me!!!!! 4GB 30mb/s Sandisk for $64 after tax!!!! Same thing, I didnt realize my AI servo was on until the middle of the session. Took a lot of bad shots because I did a lot of focus and recompose with thin DOF.

Saturday 430AM, cant sleep because my foot hurts so bad. I can barely walk. I have another newborn (not really, 6 weeks old) at 9 AM. I think Ill force my self to go but I can barely walk! I need to go to a doctor but it is a saturday. Insurance will rape me if I go to the ER.

The only good thing about this is that it is not a wedding. I really have no idea what to do if it was. I guess I need to start building a network of photogs that I trust to do weddings. I only know one. Anyway.. I hope you guys have better days.

Backbutton AF control will save you from all your AI servo problems and worries when doing focus and recompose shooting :)

Insurance will rape you because your went to ER?

You getting old man, time for some glucosamine supplement :lol:

Well, thats sucks, i think you foot need to rest.

Saturday 430AM, cant sleep because my foot hurts so bad. I can barely walk. I have another newborn (not really, 6 weeks old) at 9 AM. I think Ill force my self to go but I can barely walk! I need to go to a doctor but it is a saturday. Insurance will rape me if I go to the ER.

Do you have an urgent care center that's open on Saturdays? Good luck!

Hmmmmmmm.........Healthcare!!! You gotta love being injured to the point of not being able to walk and money is your limiting factor for getting better. Sad really. I hope you figure something out!!

Hope that foot gets better soon, old man!

There are no bad days (or weeks in your case). There are only days that we judge great days against that help make them even greater.

At urgent care now. Can't walk.

So........what was wrong w/ your leg??

They cant figure it out. The think I have an infection but I dont have a fever. So they gave me antibiotic and post op shoe so I dont bend my foot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back