kalee TPF Noob! Joined May 30, 2005 Messages 193 Reaction score 12 Aug 20, 2005 #1 i like better. 1. 2.
D David A TPF Noob! Joined Aug 17, 2005 Messages 472 Reaction score 8 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 20, 2005 #2 Number 1.
Happy Medium TPF Noob! Joined Mar 21, 2005 Messages 44 Reaction score 0 Location League City, Texas Aug 20, 2005 #3 Definitely the first. In the second, you lose the impact of the sky, which I think is the main draw of the image.
Definitely the first. In the second, you lose the impact of the sky, which I think is the main draw of the image.
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 20, 2005 #4 At first I liked number 2 because it put the entire focus on the man. But I think number one works better overall. Kind of makes you wonder where he's going? Maybe home after a long, hard day of work?
At first I liked number 2 because it put the entire focus on the man. But I think number one works better overall. Kind of makes you wonder where he's going? Maybe home after a long, hard day of work?
kalee TPF Noob! Joined May 30, 2005 Messages 193 Reaction score 12 Aug 21, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 heh... my boy. thanks for the comments. i think i'll post the whole series in another thread.