What's new

Having some fun.... does it work?

mJs

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 3, 2009
Messages
154
Reaction score
0
Location
Vancouver Island
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So, was trying some different and was a bit inspired by a painting I saw in a window... I know it's a bit of an odd image, but was wondering if it worked? I wasn't trying to tell a particular story or anything... and here's me babbling..

short version...

thoughts?

keanahtest2re.jpg
 
It's CREEPY but in an awesome way! Great work!
 
Awesome. Simply fantastic look on her face.
 
Thanks for the feedback....

anyone further?....
 
definitely thought provoking, however the color scheme about the girl strikes me as soft and welcoming, whereas the shadowing and grayscale of the background does the opposite. kind of a contrast, not necessarily bad though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom