Hawaii Shot

motophotosports

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Looking for some critiques, don't be soft, be as critical as possible.

New to this forum, trying to improve my photography
I get hit pretty hard when i post to the micro stock forums, so i'm used to it.
:blushing:

guess i first need to figure out how to get the "attach image" box to appear

I had read that thread, but inaccurately assumed that a subscriber was the same as a member. I wanted to post into the thread itself. Thanks, give me a few min, and i'll get them up

Is Pay pal the only way to order?

I had read that thread, but inaccurately assumed that a subscriber was the same as a member. I wanted to post into the thread itself. Thanks, give me a few min, and i'll get them up
Your best beet is probably to host them somewhere (photobucket, flikr or the like) and use the
tags to embed to the forum.

One more tip: you'll probably get more responses if you select a few of the photos and put them directly into the thread, preferably numbered. People are generally too lazy to want to click a link to get to the pictures and the numbering helps to reference a photo when commenting about it.

One more tip: you'll probably get more responses if you select a few of the photos and put them directly into the thread, preferably numbered. People are generally too lazy to want to click a link to get to the pictures and the numbering helps to reference a photo when commenting about it.

Thanks for all the help. Is the only way to accomplish this by joining the site? If not, i'll read through those instructions and figure out how.

Thanks

Let me try this.

only work with smugmug or photobucket? not flickr?

Let me try this.

only work with smugmug or photobucket? not flickr?

Flickr should work fine, people use it here all the time. Try this, without the spaces:

URL]

I hate to sound so stupid here, are you using the button that inserts an image and you past in the link? thats what i tried, and nothing showed up... but the spaces... hmmmm let me try that

1. http://www.flickr.com/photos/mattwinningham/3840639514/[img]

1. [img][IMG]http://www.flickr.com/photos/mattwinningham/3840639514/

I don't use Flickr, so I'm not sure if they provide an easy link to the full URL of the image. I got it by right clicking on the picture and selecting 'Copy Image Location' in Firefox, or you could right click > Properties and it should have the full path listed there as well.

Most reactions

Back