What's new

Hawaii Volcano

JackRabbit

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 13, 2009
Messages
236
Reaction score
1
Location
Southern California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is a photo I took at a volcano when I was 11 or 12 (5ish years ago) on a super old point and shoot that I really liked how it turned out. All natural light (duh).


4292719812_931d26c4e0_o.jpg
 
I liked your HDR Version better. It's amazing you knew how to bracket at such a young age.....



4292719812_931d26c4e0_ocopyj.jpg
 
Oh yeah, I forgot about that version ahaha. And that was just clever pp. I took the picture way long ago and then edited it last year for an English portfolio.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom