HDR alleyway

Sw1tchFX

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took this today from 20 exposures which is just way overkill when 3 probably would have looked the same. I'm just figuring this out though.

HDR_SMALL.jpg

wow i really love that. The only thing if you got the garbage can in all the way it be a bit better.

I like it.

I'm out of school for Spring Break and I've been thinking of ways to successfully create a decent looking HDR photo. No luck yet. I'll keep trying.

thats really cool looking, almost surreal. very nice!

Very nice!

Glad to see you didn't throw in the towel. This was worth the headaches of learning hdr. I can't tell you how many I trash canned :)

I find that the more shadows I have, the more drastic the results. Good choice for an hdr.

nice shot! Yes 20 exposures is a little overkill but you haven't overdone the HDR tweaking... nice suttle colour which suites this photo. :thumbup:

Thanks alot! And yes woodsac, I took about 10 'pictures' today and this is the only one that came out right. All my other ones only had one spot that was illumintated. I think that If you have too much of a difference it doesn't work or something, or if you have something too bright it doesn't. not sure yet.

EDIT: I bought photomatix and have been using that BTW.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back