HDR Attempts...

nmsnapshots

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few attempts at HDR. Open to any comments y'all might have... Thanks!
DSC_kiva1.jpg

DSC_kiva.jpg

DSC_oldtrucks.jpg

I like these! Silly red square in the bottom righthand corner of the cars, but other than that ... you really made the best of the utterly difficult light situation of the first two by means of creating HDR photos!

Thank you! The red square is really annoying and with my limited photoshop skills, very stubborn!

By the way: what did you actually photograph in 1 and 2? Have these once been dwellings, and if so, for whom?

By the way: what did you actually photograph in 1 and 2? Have these once been dwellings, and if so, for whom?

I believe that place is listed with ReMax and goes for $600 a month. Running water only during the rainy season. Air conditioned and solar heating.

Here are a few attempts at HDR. Open to any comments y'all might have... Thanks!

Dude those are really nice images you have there well done I like them alot:thumbup:

Get rid of that red square in #3 it is taking away from such a nice image
in #2 blue truck little portion of the wheel is showing but it is not enough to even be considered I would just patch over the tire
and just make it look like its still the panel

great!.. except for that annoying red square.

The Kivas were used by the Pecos Pueblo indians around 1100 AD as ceremonial gathering places. I believe they were used for a few hundred years...

the annoying red square was part of the fence corner. i was balancing on a small post to shoot over the fence which was pretty tall.

I think I'm going to reshoot that one!

Thanks for all the comments, I really appreciate them!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back