Nice work, I like the look of the building texture.
I just started doing HDR a couple days ago.
My Canon 30D isnt here yet, so I have been processing jpegs, which I doubt it does as well.
I have a really hard time making the results look natural and real.
I do like the wide range it can give you, really brings out out in the shots.
But it gets surreal really fast.
I also have noticed a bad noise problem, or a blurring effect.
I was able to get rid of some of it by reducing the noise and sharpening it some in ACDSee.
But they still are not anywhere close to what I want.
Here is a couple I thought werent too horrible.
I would also like to know what the best noise reduction / sharpening program is.
I know I should learn PS more, but I find it one of the most un-user friendly programs I have ever used.
~John