HDR C+C

Scruggelgreen

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Good afternoon everyone. Well i think its about time for me to stick my neck out and let everyone judge a piece of my work. This was done on my D90 with the bracketing feature on. 2 full stops in both directions, photoshop to combine the 3 NEF files, Photomatix Pro plugin for Photoshop and some very slight levels adjustments. I took this picture on my way home from work one day (hence the reason for the slightly dirty car). Please let me know what you think.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/28891797@N06/4624939123/
4624939123_3e7e892544_b.jpg

ive just discovered the world in hrd... i just love it all.........way to go....

LOL yeah i do agree. I kind of like it for this picture, but i do know that its usually overdone a lot in HDR pictures.

Good job!
The Sky is perfect but I don't get the glow on car...
And the reflex of sky on the car is really cool. :thumbup:

Love the sky in the shot. The car on the other hand is a little over done (in other words looks fake) Over all great shot

The tree to the far left has a ghost, at least it looks like it.

The colors in the sky came out nice though, and you caught the reflection pretty well. Just go in there and create a little contrast through highlights and dark tones because right now the image is pushed pretty far up with the darkest color being a light gray on the tires :| Not much for dynamic range. Just darken the darks slightly and I think it will have a big improvement.

Not really feeling the carlo xD Aka the car halo. I like the effect you achieved though, very futuristic stealth car lol

Looks good. Fix the halo and you got yourself a nice one.

why is this in beyond basics?
+1. Beyond the Basics is not a critique or gallery forum section. :scratch:

There is an HDR forum section that would get you more advice from other HDR affectionados. :thumbup:

HDR Discussions
High Dynamic Range Imaging (HDRI or just HDR) is a set of techniques that allows a greater dynamic range of luminances between light and dark areas of a scene.

Most reactions

Back