HDR IR Gone Wrong

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My first attempt at doing an HDR Infrared. I can see I'm gonna need to work on this :mrgreen:

126780904-O.jpg

That is seriously trippy....I like it.

Ummm. This is incredible, I don't know what you're talking about. *blink blink*
Incredible shot, as always.

It's really busy and looks like you're looking down on 3 angles.

lol, very psychedelic... my eyes are all tripping out... but you can see where it will definitely make for some interesting images, can't wait to see more. :)

ah i was trying this exact same thing last week!.... although for me the results were not good!.... it just doesnt work very well using the filter because of the movement in the long exposures.... so i gave up in the end. This on the other hand is much clearer... although very busy, i think you could use this technique in future for something. Maybe for a structure or building with a smaller area of trees/grass might be less busy, but still keep the IR look?

I like it!

Quite busy. Has potential though :)

I think the problem with IR shots is that there isn't a high range of tones to start with.

Might work better with the light smoothing turned up? (assuming it's not full already!) :)

I wish my gone wrongs looked this good. I like it !!:thumbup:

Surreal :thumbup:

Maybe could use some panorama?

Nothing wrong with this one... I love it... Great shot... I guess the this statement holds true: somebody's trash is another ones treasure.

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

I'm not giving up Arch. I think this one was mainly the subject matter that ruined it. I've got another one at home that I'll give a run tonight or tomorrow.

Nothing wrong with this one... I love it... Great shot... I guess the this statement holds true: somebody's trash is another ones treasure.
Well said :thumbup:
And I think it works both ways. There's always someone that will really like what most do not. And someone that will not like what most do :)

I generally fall into the first catagory, and like something most others do not?

Dayum man, if that's "gone wrong" I can hardly wait to see one "gone right"!

That's the coolest thing I've seen in ages. I'd happily hang that on my wall. :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back