What's new

HDR NKremote nice app

Provo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 27, 2009
Messages
934
Reaction score
20
Location
Ex Member
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was looking this morning for remotes for my camera and I came across this software its called nkremote and it allows you to pre program AEB settings and much more so you can get more then just 3 AEB pictures it is reasonably priced 95 bucks while it requires the camera to be connected to a laptop or desktop hey you can't beat this I have a eeepc mini netbook so it's ultra portable and I can go out to the field and now have a steady shot and take 9 pictures in AEB at different variables.

This software is great for HDR taking I purchased it this morning for my d5000 $95

Check out the features
4060663195_f00decc36a.jpg

4060663373_0311aff9a8.jpg


4060663311_24d595fb34.jpg

4061407000_9fdbbe41b1.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom