What's new

HDR panoramas

Marco

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 2, 2008
Messages
90
Reaction score
7
Location
land of the long white clown
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A few from last week.







I think the last one is my best work. Like the light and shadows playing in the hills.
 
Last one is definitely the best, though I would have perfered it to be a touch brighter. 1st one just doesn't do it for me. Second one would have been really nice if it wasn't for the lens flare all over the picture.
 
I agree with you: #3 is the best. These shots make me wish my PS Elements 6 would do HDR's!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom