HDR Pictures; Please C&C

WOW i didnt expect so much comments i'm speechless ; all i can say is that they are all 3 Shot Compositions @ 1 EV Bracket; composed on Photomatix Pro 3.0 & post Processed on CS4; Thank You All! For Your Insights and Lovely Comments!!!:hug::

I'm glad others kicked in with liking the "overprocessed" look. I hope you all are around when I post my HDR's. I've only tried them a couple of times...but I've never had a good enough subject to work with (like these buildings). Looking at these makes me want to go out and find something to shoot for HDR RIGHT NOW!! Good job Munky...I hope to see more in the future.

A little too much for my taste but nice content! I would invest in some time to redo shot one so that you can remove the person. I need to get practicing some HDR stuff. So much to do, so little time to do it ><

Wow these are certainly interesting. #2 looks like a cartoon drawing!

AWESOME shot and composition.
i've tried so many shots but can't get the proper "HDR" affects in my pictures :'(

Again thank you all for the comments! and ...saab play with photomatix, you'll get it!!!
Rondal i'll Post the Raw pics later on!

Way overdone, IMO. And #2 actually looks "broken". The edge lines and such are really out of whack. Looks like the individual frames didn't line up or something.

It's a style choice, as many have said.

Way overdone, IMO. And #2 actually looks "broken". The edge lines and such are really out of whack. Looks like the individual frames didn't line up or something.

It's a style choice, as many have said.

I really Dont See What you are talking about in #2; either way thanks for the comments & for Watching XD

I really like the first one, minus the person. The texture of the wood seems to really make it a good subject for HDR. On the others, I think I like HDR in shots that naturally have more shadows, but maybe it's just how those ones turned out. I did notice that the sky looks a little strange in some of them, like it's burnt. Is that clouds moving or what's the deal with that? I've never done any myself, but I just saw this style in a magazine the other day for the first time, and I'm totally going to get into this once I get a DSLR.

Is it your plan to join the site, then spam the hell out of it?

Just want to know, so I can decide whether or not ignore is right for you....

Oh and to answer your original question, it seems as though he has "exceeded his bandwidth" and they would like him to upgrade to pro in order to keep their service.

In the second picture the outline of the entranceway is blue. As the eye moves down it becomes the gray concrete color. The backside of the entranceway is only the gray concrete color. Is the blue a result of an old paint job or your post processing?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back