HDR Pictures!

ilkoall

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello, I'd like to ask you about some advise for HDR Photography, and some critics on these pictures I recently made! They are my first try in HDR! I am using Photomatix to edit them, and if you have some other suggestion for good software, I'd be happy to share it!!! Thank you very much!!!;))

Kobe, Japan | Pictures | 01 Mar '09 - Kobe (One Sunny Day) [HDR] by Ilko Allexandroff With 9 Photos, 0 Journals and 0 Videos - Created on 3/1/2009

Greetings!

Flower Child

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello there, they were all nicely done HDRs. Some had more interesting subject matter than others, but I saw one that really stood out to me and it was of a small street with a bicycle leaning on one wall. It had great composition and a lot of interesting things to look at. I would say that would be your strongest photo.

OP
ilkoall

ilkoall

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Thank you very much! Yeah, on that picture is a small street in the Chinatown of Kobe! ;))

daithi33

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
To be honest -

I think these are a great expression of HDR photography - very subtle and nicely processed.

Mind if I ask how many exposures you used and what the exposure comp was between each of them. I'd be delighted to get these kind of results.

Nicely done,
daithi

OP
ilkoall

ilkoall

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Thank you daithi33! Well, I've used 3 exposures - at EV -2, EV 0, EV +2. I'm doing it with self-timer. Then I have processed with Photomatix & Noise Ninja in The PS!

Most reactions

New Topics