Scott7117 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 30, 2008 Messages 70 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 20, 2008 #1 This was my first real attempt at an HDR image. Please let me know what you think! I used FDRtools because I'm too poor for photoshop or photomatix.
This was my first real attempt at an HDR image. Please let me know what you think! I used FDRtools because I'm too poor for photoshop or photomatix.
U unnecessary TPF Noob! Joined Sep 4, 2007 Messages 171 Reaction score 0 Location Birmingham, Alabama Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 20, 2008 #2 I see nothing High Dynamic about it.
Scott7117 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 30, 2008 Messages 70 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 20, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Perhaps I did it wrong. I used FDR tools to merge six images going from underexposed, normally exposed and overexposed. Then tone mapped it. I also dumped the saturation down a little.
Perhaps I did it wrong. I used FDR tools to merge six images going from underexposed, normally exposed and overexposed. Then tone mapped it. I also dumped the saturation down a little.
F Flash Harry No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 26, 2006 Messages 1,965 Reaction score 14 Location Durham, UK Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 21, 2008 #4 Well, either dump it altogether or keep the color. H
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 21, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #5 Flash Harry said: Well, either dump it altogether or keep the color. H Click to expand... Why?