What's new

HDR portrait.

Sw1tchFX

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
7,499
Reaction score
478
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is one of my other roommates that I took with 3 exposures each 2EV apart. Aside from a little subject shake, I think it came out great.

HDR_2_SMALL_EDIT_FINAL_SMALL.jpg


EDIT: i tweaked the black a bit to give it more depth.
 
That is a cool effect. I love the pose and the composition. They are really complimented by the tonality.
 
3 :thumbsup:

I don't mind a little movement with the hdr ports. Gizmo posted a couple a while back that had some movement also. I thought it complimented those as well.
 
HA HA! thanks for the replies!
 
Dope, reminds me of that 300 movie effect
 
This is sweet! I agree with M-O-S. It also kinda reminds me of that movie Sin City.
 
Thanks again and maybe if I had some of that black and white animation behind him than yeah, it could work!
 
He thought it was great, he really liked how fake it looks.
 
great shot, the tonal range confuses my mind, youve don a good job
 
Hi,
I find that your HDR is interesting for the eyes but I have to tell thta I don't like too much thes hands aspect which look really dark
Nevertheless very interesting and disturbing

Mat
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom