HDR shot

negative

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here is a shot done using 6 exposures, I think that it turned out quite well. Please tell me if you like what I have done or if there is anything I can do to improve it.

spike.jpg

Oh wow! Very nice! Very nice colors! My only suggestion would be since there is only that one flag on the right and not on the left, clone it out for balance. Just seems distracting to me.

Great example of HDR, nice job.

Oh wow! Very nice! Very nice colors! My only suggestion would be since there is only that one flag on the right and not on the left, clone it out for balance. Just seems distracting to me.

I'm gonna have to disagree here. There's not a tower on the opposite side so it's uneven to begin with anyway. That and I dont believe in just changing things like that. I mean it's what was there, doesnt seem right to distort the reality.

Looks really good. I even light the red hue of the street lights reflecting on the cloud cover .... AND I like the flag there!
Great detail in the wall structure. It really comes out well!

Ive been seeing so many good HDR shots recently, and still havent got around to trying it myself. I like this a lot. There is slight movement on the flag, but not a problem. Nice feel to this picture if you know what I mean.

Thanks for all the comments. As for the flag, I'm going to leave it. There is a reason they built the tower so tall: so that it can be seen from any vantage point and I like that fact. Here is another shot from the same outing:

glass.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back