What's new

HDR....

LarryMartin830

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Location
Pittsburgh,Pa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
well i never took a HDR and well around 2 am can't fall asleep because of my tooth and well took one lol... yes its a messy room lol :lol: good bad? and i know the light is really bright...

room.jpg
 
I like the warm tone but I agree, not the best scenario for HDR
 
I love toying around with HDR. Takes a while to get used to what settings work best though.
 
You shoulda used a higher range of exposures to get rid of the blown out light. I typically use -2,0,+2 for my HDR's.

Also, that blurry element in the lower left is really distracting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom