He got Stifft in the end ...

anicole

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Okay ... funny names for stones ...

Ya'll gotta remember that where Raven and I live, there are so many Bumpkin families that we couldn't make this stuff up ...

Ya'll think we should do a thread for names like the artsy fartsy gallery or just post individual shots?

Here's my contribution ... :p

Stifft.jpg

And don't you think these folks are kind of the 'keepers' of the place?

Gravesframe.jpg

My little crow contribution ... eeeewwww ... Crow! :er:

ewcrow.jpg

And one of the staged shots ... Raven will be along in a bit with the REALLY good ones ... (thanks, Pallie, for the use of your wedding dress and veil, btw! You rock!)

Anyone got a tune in their head? Goooooin' to the Chapel and we're .... Gooooonnnna get married .... or not ...

Chappel.jpg

Thanks for looking!

wow.. great shots, chick....( oh, h*ll... we didnt get the chick shot, did we???)

your chappel one is great... mine has the blade in it... gonna share later...

great ones, pallie....fun times.....schweaty balls...

Thanks, Pallie and Woodsac ...

We can always go back, Raven ... notta problem!

Woodsac ... we're working on some darker ones ... I was sick and couldn't stay outside long ... we're getting there!

Nice one anicole, these are v.amusing, like the chapple one....i gotta find one with crow on too, thats awsome :thumbup:

Great shots anicole. Ya'all got some great names there.
I couldn't get near most of the cemeteries here on the weekend. We got some snow, but the plows were a little slow, and ....well..I did not really want to drive over something I should not.

Most reactions

Back