invitation or greed??

Hey April...I did some lookin. I found this..
"Soon the only thing left to be done will be the spreading of the sand which traditionally has been put around the graves to heighten the sense of neatness and reflect the light of the candles." This was taken from a site about graves and rituals in Louisianna, called LaFontaine Cemetery. It had my curiosity.

ahh.thanks jonmikal.... i hate that your eye sight is going... but the worse your eyes get, the better my pics look....!!!! ( thanks, man, your sweet..)

chiller, that is interesting... i am thinking i may need to find that cemetary for a week end excursion.....

raymond... your the king of eagles, dude... i wish i had an iota of your talent..thanks for even looking.... maybe i can follow in your foot steps..and chillers and jonmikals... someday, be able to just snap, and it be a work of art...thats what ya'll all do....create works of art...!! and you three among a few others here, make me feel more inspired by your comments, and thoughts...thanks!

very cool series raven! love 'em b/w's
thanks for sharnig :D

aprilraven said:
ahh.thanks jonmikal.... i hate that your eye sight is going... but the worse your eyes get, the better my pics look....!!!! ( thanks, man, your sweet..)

chiller, that is interesting... i am thinking i may need to find that cemetary for a week end excursion.....

raymond... your the king of eagles, dude... i wish i had an iota of your talent..thanks for even looking.... maybe i can follow in your foot steps..and chillers and jonmikals... someday, be able to just snap, and it be a work of art...thats what ya'll all do....create works of art...!! and you three among a few others here, make me feel more inspired by your comments, and thoughts...thanks!

I really hope someday we meet, and i can take you to visit these wonderful birds, It would be so cool to have a few of us TPF clan hooked up for a shoot., we have some cool cemetarys up here for you guys to walk through, so save ur pennys!

great series!! :clap: ! We don't have armadillos around here and I love that armadillo shot too! ... :D

thanks eddyk and charizzi....i love armadillos..they are just so funny...if you get a chance to head south, come on, i'll show you real ones in person...

raymond... you have to be the nicest person i have never met...( sounds weird, huh??)
if i make it up north..and i am trying to finance a trip with a friend that needs to visit family up there, i want to see if i can meet up with all ya'll...and finally meet some of the canadian guru's of digital photography...
just make sure ya'll dont run screaming until i get a chance to tell you who i am... i will leave all the "familiars" that travel with me at home...!! ( just kidding).......do you have a cross you can wear for protection????

I first off would have been leary if my husband said "I have this cemetary I want to show you" LOL
Being from Texas, I can appreciate the art of the photographs! Especially the armadillo. I got a great shot of two mating in my pasture once, but dont feel it appropriate to display their love making on here ROFL!
Great series!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back