invitation or greed??

aprilraven said:
thanks eddyk and charizzi....i love armadillos..they are just so funny...if you get a chance to head south, come on, i'll show you real ones in person...

raymond... you have to be the nicest person i have never met...( sounds weird, huh??)
if i make it up north..and i am trying to finance a trip with a friend that needs to visit family up there, i want to see if i can meet up with all ya'll...and finally meet some of the canadian guru's of digital photography...
just make sure ya'll dont run screaming until i get a chance to tell you who i am... i will leave all the "familiars" that travel with me at home...!! ( just kidding).......do you have a cross you can wear for protection????

thanks April, being a jerk is easy, and I never take the easy way.

hope we see you soon, It would be too awesome to have you join us for a hike in the woods, and see if you could bring out some owl's soul for a visit!

:er: I've never seen a live armadilla, only "road kill". Can they not hear you even if they have bad eye sight? You know one sense kicks in when the other one is weak?

Most reactions

Back