Joxby
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Sep 5, 2007
- Messages
- 272
- Reaction score
- 7
- Location
- Yorkshire
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm gonna look at your other work in a minute, but since you said "comic book heroine", that changes things slightly, intentions are important.
I didn't give credit for 2 that it deserves, the pose seems odd but in the context of a cartoonesque strip, the pose is bang on what you'd see in a comic, kinda awkward but its how they draw simulating movement, its just missing a few swirly action lines, ya know.
I'm certain that pose is deliberate, not unfortunate.
The plasticky bits in 1 are noticable because, like I said the eyes contain all that detail, hair wrinkles/texture but south of the black line is glassy no detail.
So its either realistic skin top to bottom or, plasticky top to bottom which would fit the comic/cartoony intention.
edit* he he, yes your other work is nice, polished, I see where the lighting influence comes from.
I wanted to see the behind the scenes vid, but it doesn't work, need codecs or some dull rubbish...quicktime...:roll:
I didn't give credit for 2 that it deserves, the pose seems odd but in the context of a cartoonesque strip, the pose is bang on what you'd see in a comic, kinda awkward but its how they draw simulating movement, its just missing a few swirly action lines, ya know.
I'm certain that pose is deliberate, not unfortunate.
The plasticky bits in 1 are noticable because, like I said the eyes contain all that detail, hair wrinkles/texture but south of the black line is glassy no detail.
So its either realistic skin top to bottom or, plasticky top to bottom which would fit the comic/cartoony intention.
edit* he he, yes your other work is nice, polished, I see where the lighting influence comes from.
I wanted to see the behind the scenes vid, but it doesn't work, need codecs or some dull rubbish...quicktime...:roll:
