What's new

? HE ? RO ? INE ¸

mikaelwardhana

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey all, just want to share my new work.. a simple series with the theme of heroine. I hope you like it.

here it is...



:lmao:
 
Graphic design meets awesome photography. I absolutely love it ! My favorite is the first one.

Can you run thru the post proccessing steps.. ? please?
 
high end fashion makes no sense.
 
Very cool! for some reason 2 doesn't do it for me, but ! and 3 are outstanding! I would like to see a run down of the post processing too!
 
high end fashion makes no sense.

:lol: I spit Mt. Dew from my nose! :lmao:



I like these alot, pulled them off well. I dont really see where heroin comes into play, but the photos are asthetically pleasing non the less.
 
very nice, although i'm not sure about the 2nd shot. something about the pose.
 
Thanks guys for the replies!

I don't really get it what Sw1tchFX said.. high end fashion makes no sense?

And for tyler, it is HEROINE as in female comic hero character, not heroin drugs. :)

for lockwood81. The mask is makeup not post production. Lucky me, I am working with a great makeup artist :)

Quote from Websters

Main Entry: her·o·ine
Pronunciation: 'her-&-w&n, 'hir-, 'he-r&-
Function: noun
Etymology: Latin heroina, from Greek hErOinE, feminine of hErOs
1 a : a mythological or legendary woman having the qualities of a hero b : a woman admired and emulated for her achievements and qualities
2 a : the principal female character in a literary or dramatic work b : the central female figure in an event or period
 
clever shoot, heroine wearing white with a black mask al la The Lone Ranger...also seems to be more than a passing resemblance to video games too. They're very well photographed and the only thing I don't like are the black dots as my first reaction was, how overpowering they are.
 
The last one is really good, she almost looks like a real person, luv the lighting.
The first one the eyes are fab, but round the nose/ lips its a bit plasticky and the shading on the neck isn't quite right, she looks created, again the lighting is beau.
The second one is odd, she looks kinda doll like.

I like the spots, they draw you in, the black and white concept is cool too.
Overall these are wow photos, unless you really look at the skintones/texture.
Maybe your not supposed to, I dunno, fantasy shoots are all...er..fantasy.
I'd like to think Wonder Woman is real skin, bones and wobbly bits:D

I often think knowing what the creator thinks about them reveals much more about their intentions, thus I'd know a bit of dodgy airbrushing is not at all relevent.

I feel harsh about almost every critique I give here..:guilty:
 
The last one is really good, she almost looks like a real person, luv the lighting.
The first one the eyes are fab, but round the nose/ lips its a bit plasticky and the shading on the neck isn't quite right, she looks created, again the lighting is beau.
The second one is odd, she looks kinda doll like.

I like the spots, they draw you in, the black and white concept is cool too.
Overall these are wow photos, unless you really look at the skintones/texture.
Maybe your not supposed to, I dunno, fantasy shoots are all...er..fantasy.
I'd like to think Wonder Woman is real skin, bones and wobbly bits:D

I often think knowing what the creator thinks about them reveals much more about their intentions, thus I'd know a bit of dodgy airbrushing is not at all relevent.

I feel harsh about almost every critique I give here..:guilty:

thanks for the comments, i don't mind with harsh critique at all and yours is not harsh. :) thanks. About the plastick looking skin. I did that on intention.
the technique incorporates a little bit of pozterization. Normally I don't do that. Look at this my previous similar works CLICK HERE
thanks :D
 
I like em, but the second one looks like a mannequin or something....her hands are weird.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom