head & shoulder portrait

doziergraphic

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
She needed a quick head shot for a play audition. brought her in and bang bang got it knocked out in about five shots. Not the most demanding type of shot, but I'm starting to figure out my lights better.

An 320M with 24x36 softbox on her left about 45 degrees and just above, and a monolight with umbrella to her right below at 45 degrees, and second monolight directly behind her pointed at the backdrop full blast to wash it out. Can't remember but may have had the reflector on the direct right as well.

She's happy. Made a quick $25 for about 10 minutes. Have a $500 shoot on Thursday with a different girl who has modeling 'aspirations' - her sugar daddy gave her the check and expects about 10-15 poses. I think I'm comfortable enough now to be able to give her money's worth.

britney_11_29.jpg

Hmmmm...am I crazy, or is there an odd blue tint on her chin, under her lip image left, left check, and lower forehead?

Her lip color is splotchy, maybe you can smooth that out a little in post.

Last edited:
There seems to be flat and unnatural spot on her upper lip just below the center of the nose. Did you do any cloning in that area?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back