What's new

Headlights

williambarry

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 26, 2010
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
I know this picture will probably get railed... but I don't care.

streetnight.jpg


The odd crop is because fast food billboards had blown the top section out.
 
I've ben meaning to get out and shoot some light trails myself. Hopefully on a road where I can get headlights and taillights and something else in the background. (cityscape).

Did you find the exposure hard to control at all? I wonder if an ND filter to control exposure would prove helpful in a shot like this. What did you meter off of?
 
Some times ya shoot what ya like, and that's all that needs to happen.
Personally, I like the turn signal trail...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom