www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Heres my newest endeavor... Playing in PS tonight. C&C please on my PP :hug::

IMG_2364heal2.jpg

"Thought I couldn't live without you
It's gonna hurt when it heals too"

Last edited:
Great PP! I'm still very new to it so my critique is limited but, I think it looks great. Good Job here!

The scar line is cut off just above the 2nd finger, at the bottom of the neck. And there is some weird highlight on the top edge of the right arm.

You could increase lightness, contrast and saturation to have a more living picture (title suppose she is still alive...) and preserving the ambiance but that's personnal preference. See what I mean
photo_forum_mod_4.jpg

Very nice picture and very good effect. If you want to share your technique, it would be appreciated.

I just saw the zipper one on the web link. It's very nice and well done.

It gave me a good idea for a joke...

I wanted it to be kinda of doll-like, kinda of surreal. And yes, I didnt even notice the scar line is cut off. Thats what I have you guys for! ill post the zipper one

The nose doesn't look quite right. I'm not sure if it's over-processed or what since I'm new to this. Excellent work on the rest of it though.

you've gone a bit harsh on the smoothing of the face. It's easy to get carried away when doing that sort of thing. Knowing when to stop is as important as know how to execute the technique.

I have come across a few threads of your work. Wish I had those PS skills!

The skin looks posterized and most of the tonality and texture is gone.

Funny idea tho. :thumbup:

this looks too plastic, but the one on your flickr with the zipper... is AMAZING.

(still though, you're PPing the skin too much. It looks fake.)

I wanted it to be kinda of doll-like, kinda of surreal.

this looks too plastic, but the one on your flickr with the zipper... is AMAZING.

(still though, you're PPing the skin too much. It looks fake.)

It's clearly what she's going for...art.

Subjective.

You think one thing, artist doesn't care.

p.s. myalover, after looking over a few of your threads, i love your style. don't ever change because someone here doesn't like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's clearly what she's going for...art.

Subjective.

You think one thing, artist doesn't care.

p.s. myalover, after looking over a few of your threads, i love your style. don't ever change because someone here doesn't like it.

Did you miss the part where she ASKED FOR C&C ON HER PROCESSING?

I hate the excuse that you cannot critique art because it is subjective.

I call B.S. on that. I LOVE Myalovers style as well, but she, as an artist, deserves Critiques and Criticisms... it can only help her grow.

Besides... she asked for it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back