Heartbroken Goodbye Miss Gabby

So sorry...It's so hard to lose your fur babies!! :(

Thanks so much everyone <3
It's a hard day and I'm sure I'll be looking and listening for her for some time to come, she was always at my side and kept me company. We lost her Momma, Bosey Girl 4 years ago, this is the first day in almost 20 years that I haven't had a doggy friend to greet me in the morning.

Our dogs over the last 15 years have all been rescued shelter dogs. we were sad when each of them passed away, but we have found that the best way to cure the heartache of a wuzzieless home is to go rescue another wuzzie.

So sorry for your loss - she looks beautiful and happy with her family! :hug:: You had 15 wonderful years together. :heart:

My pet of choice are cats, but any of us who love our animals can empathize with your loss; sorry to hear it! Hardest one for me, ever, was a cat I had for over 23 years, from the time I was a teenager until I was a married woman with children--I even took a day off work because I just couldn't even talk without bursting into tears.

But, just as with our other loved ones, once the worst of the grief begins to subside, there are the wonderful memories to cherish. Hope you'll find and hold onto those memories in the coming days.

sorry Judi

She was blessed to have you take wonderful care of her. You have a beautiful heart!

Thanks so much all, your thoughts and kind words are helping me through today <3

Ahh you have my sympathies indeed! It is never an easy think to lose a pet and I certainly echo the sentiments of those who posted before me.

Just remember that after the tears and the quiet the best thing is to not leave that gap inside empty and be ready to welcome in a new pet to the family.

Always hard losing a good friend Pixel, but I am sure she was happy you gave her a warm, comforting home. :guilty:

Thank you guys.

So very sorry for your loss. Our pets are considered part of our family. There is an emptiness to the house when one passes.

Sorry PixelRabbit for your lose.It is a Very hard thing to go through as we love are pets as there part of a family,My condolences.

Thanks again everyone, yesterday was rough, every time I came back to read new replies it helped, I appreciate all of you.

We laid Miss Gabby to rest yesterday, it gave us all a little closure to have taken care of her final needs.

This is one of my favourite recent shots, it was taken near where she is resting, not bad form for an old gal :)

Most reactions

Back