A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 28, 2006 #1 c&c welcome.
TBaraki TPF Noob! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 718 Reaction score 4 Location Edmonton, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 28, 2006 #2 Beautiful shapes. Love the contrast.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 29, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #3 Cool title! And the textures come out nicely. Good light you had!!! And you used it well. And yes, the shapes and forms and lines make this picture.
Cool title! And the textures come out nicely. Good light you had!!! And you used it well. And yes, the shapes and forms and lines make this picture.
shoedumas Truly Canadian Eh? Joined Dec 1, 2005 Messages 210 Reaction score 18 Location Maple Ridge, B.C. Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 29, 2006 #4 Cool! Not was I was expecting. I like it.
ShootHoops TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2006 Messages 2,923 Reaction score 0 Location New Orleans, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 29, 2006 #5 It's not what I was expecting either. Yet the title still fits it perfectly.
M megapaws TPF Noob! Joined Sep 21, 2005 Messages 539 Reaction score 9 Location Toronto, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 29, 2006 #6 Cool... which is exactly what I said out loud when I opened this post. Nice shot.
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 30, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 TBaraki, LaFoto, shoedumas, TheFinisher3 & megapaws- Thank you! Glad you enjoyed the shot. I hope I will have something good for you all to see next week when I get back from my little sojourn.
TBaraki, LaFoto, shoedumas, TheFinisher3 & megapaws- Thank you! Glad you enjoyed the shot. I hope I will have something good for you all to see next week when I get back from my little sojourn.