Heceta Head Lighthouse

Yeah. Good comp and exposure. I wanted to go there but there just wasn't enough time to do everything I wanted...I'm going back to WA in September and may yet take another crack at Oregon.

Very nice. I shot it from that road in the distance. Wish I'd stopped to get a shot like this. It's terrific, as is most everything I've seen from you. :thumbup::D

Great--and unusual--perspective.

It's a nice shot, great composition. My only gripe is it looks like the lighthouse is leaning a little right, maybe correctable in post...or maybe it's just my eyes :)

Yeah, really cool point of view! I love the fact that the light is ON!!!!

Yeah. Good comp and exposure. I wanted to go there but there just wasn't enough time to do everything I wanted...I'm going back to WA in September and may yet take another crack at Oregon.

Next Time! It's about a 10 minute walk up to it.

Very nice. I shot it from that road in the distance. Wish I'd stopped to get a shot like this. It's terrific, as is most everything I've seen from you. :thumbup::D

Thanks Buckster. I think the view from the road is also very nice.

Great--and unusual--perspective.

Excellent!

Thanks.

It's a nice shot, great composition. My only gripe is it looks like the lighthouse is leaning a little right, maybe correctable in post...or maybe it's just my eyes :)[/QUOTE

I know what you mean. I think it's Lens distortion but I'm not entirely sure to be honest.

Yeah, really cool point of view! I love the fact that the light is ON!!!!

Yes! I was actually standing in the beam. Just not looking directly into the light. Lol.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back