Heels

You nearly missed the frame. Cropped awfully close on the left. Shadows on the background are distracting.

Yeah I thought it was close but the table is ending there so it would make it look really weird :/ And couldnt do anything to the shadows since I only have the built in flash :( Thanks for comment it helped me ^^

... couldnt do anything to the shadows since I only have the built in flash :( Thanks for comment it helped me ^^
Sure you could! Almost everyone has access to diffusion rolls. One piece draped over your flash can really improve results.

I have a diffuser made from a piece of molded plastic - I call it the milk jug. I've also seen them made from pieces of styrofoam but you'd lose a lot of light.

I like the colors and as of now it is not bad too; my suggestions:
1. Are you very particular that this must be a studio shot? Why can't you avoid an immediate back ground and the problem of the shadow thus? i was imagining sea behind and a sandy floor
2. peel of the sticker from the under part
3. make legs a bit more distant from one another
4. give more space in front
Regards :)

Oh didnt know that guys thanks ^^ Also that is not a sticker that is how they are made I think so I cant remove that. Thank you guys for the comments it really helps me ^^

Great colors! Nice idea. Keep working on it!

Thank you very much ^^

I love the colors but the background is distracting us.Nice picture I love the colors of the shoes.Good Job!!

Thank you ^^

Most reactions

Back