What's new

Heidi..

spako

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 24, 2006
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
10
Location
Luxemburg
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
..is my cat, and she loves to pose...
I know that pet shots are just the dullest motive one could think of... but she's new to my family so I took some shots and want to share this one.. any C&C would be welcome...

take a look here...

9kEcNk
1heidi1.jpg

5473321515
 
I could see only the second image; there she looks very cute; nice image; the empty space is unmistakably not negative
 
Thank you Frequency :-)
here are some more shots, hopefully those links work..

1heidi2.jpg




1heidi3.jpg



1heidi4.jpg
 
TBH allot of cat's i don't like, but this cat is beautiful i think its those eyes, they look so mysterious. 1# & #3 are my faves
 
I love her! These are really great shots -- beautifully lit. Her eyes look amazing. The shots kinda make me pissed at my cats though. The little &*##@)#$ won't sit still for five seconds.
 
Well, I got lucky, and I had to get her focused on her toy to get the shots ;-)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom