gnagel

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.nagelphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
During my road trip last month, I visited a dozen cathedrals. The Heinz Memorial Chapel on the campus of the University of Pittsburgh was one of the most enjoyable to photograph.

p3564755388-5.jpg

p3564755389-5.jpg

p3564755446-5.jpg

p3564755393-5.jpg

p3564755392-5.jpg

p3564755390-5.jpg

Thanks for looking...
Glenn

Nice.

Have you shot the Washington National Cathedral?

What is your widest lens? I've been thinking of adding something wider than my 24-105 on a full frame.

Had a view of that chapel every day during my 4 years in Pittsburgh. Most of the time, it was a view from the 28th floor of the "Cathedral" right next to it - the Cathedral of Learning, the main academic building of UPitt. Otherwise known as the "Tower of Power." ;)

My alma mater -- used to attend concerts in the chapel. Fond memories of a Charles Ives organ concert there one Sunday afternoon.

Great photos as usual!

Joe

Very nice set.......
Thanks Jeff
Nice.

Have you shot the Washington National Cathedral?

What is your widest lens? I've been thinking of adding something wider than my 24-105 on a full frame.
Thanks Mike...no, I haven't shot the Washington National Cathedral.

My widest lens is the Sigma 15mm fisheye. Outside of that specialty lens, my widest lens is the Nikon 14-24 (on a full frame). Most of the pictures that I've been posting are captured with that lens at 14mm.
Had a view of that chapel every day during my 4 years in Pittsburgh. Most of the time, it was a view from the 28th floor of the "Cathedral" right next to it - the Cathedral of Learning, the main academic building of UPitt. Otherwise known as the "Tower of Power." ;)
As you know, that first picture was taken from the foot of the Cathedral of Learning. Later, I photographed the Cathedral of Learning and I am currently processing those images.
My alma mater -- used to attend concerts in the chapel. Fond memories of a Charles Ives organ concert there one Sunday afternoon.

Great photos as usual!
Thanks Joe...it's a stunning place. And, the people there were so accommodating for my photography.

Glenn

Most reactions

Back