What's new

Helicopter at Sunset

Medic3166

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 26, 2013
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just shot this at work. Any critiques would help. I wanted to try and capture the colors of the sunset, as it looked a little better in person.


$IMG_1011.webp
 
The white balance looks a bit off but it looks nice! I might suggest cropping a bit off the bottom. The tarmac doesn't really add anything to the photo.
 
^this. Maybe boost the vibrancy or saturation a tiny bit.

On another note, I had to LOL at your avatar - at a quick glance, the wings on the Caduceus makes the skull look like it has Bozo the Clown hair! :lol:
 
Shoot low bro :) much better perspective.
I actually have a few from a low perspective saved, just not from my DSLR yet... I had shot this one a while ago with my go pro I usually have mounted to my helmet.

$GOPR3842-2.webp
 
Wow-that low bro Go Pro shot (I had to, sorry, maybe) is fantastic!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom