What's new

Helicopter

jake337

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 3, 2010
Messages
4,274
Reaction score
1,245
Location
minnesota
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So there was a grass fire that ate up 50 acres last week.
http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2012/04/04/50-acres-burn-in-brooklyn-park-grass-fire/

I was at work during but ran over during lunch to try and get a few shots of the helicopters picking up water to put out the blaze. They were also using planes but I didn't have time to wait and get a good shot of one.

I have at least one more using a wider focal length, but here's one taken with the tokina 100mm macro.

6903730342_62b0a2d50e_c.jpg
 
With a little time and effort you could composite that in to a really good shot of someone flying a remote control helicopter! :lol:
 

Thanks, I'll try to make some time to work on the wider angle shot tonight.

With a little time and effort you could composite that in to a really good shot of someone flying a remote control helicopter! :lol:


That's a great idea. I'm going to have to give it a shot. The original is a has some more room to work with. What would you suggest? My first thought would be a 3/4 portrait from behind holding a remote control on the right/lower side of the frame. Although if I matched the direction of the suns light it would be broad lighting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom