Hello all!

duncanp

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.duncanphilpott.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've climbed out of the pit being 9 GCSE exams, only 4 more to go! yay for free time again, and remembering this place. also ive officially ended mandatory secondary schooling, quite a scary thought, though thankfully for you i wont be unleashed on the world yet and i should get into 6th form this year...

just out of curiosity as well, is anyone planning to go to the reading festival this year?

There is a festival in Reading???!!!???? :lol:

not been there since 1995
Green Day, NOFX, Neil Young and Pearl Jam, Pennywise, Smashing Pumpkins and Soundgarden to name a few

My Cousin from Amesbury always told me reading was just a parking lot where you board the train to London.

Sorry, just kidding .. actually not, she really said so ;)! good to have you back!

PS. I SERIOUSLY THOUGHT A FEW DAYS AGO I WAS ONLY 1 POST AWAY FROM 2000. WHAT HAPPENED?

A few threads had to get scrapped and some people's posts got sacrificed unintentionally at the same time. I lost 200 posts myself...I was over 20,000 before. ;)

S'all good..that just means you'll have to hang out around these parts for a while longer before you go back into hiding, missy!

I've climbed out of the pit being 9 GCSE exams, only 4 more to go! yay for free time again, and remembering this place. also ive officially ended mandatory secondary schooling, quite a scary thought, though thankfully for you i wont be unleashed on the world yet and i should get into 6th form this year...

Dude, this sucks. Here in America we don't have to do SQUAT to go to the next grade other than get good grades. You don't even have to pass a single test to graduate, other than the ones in your class. Then again, perhaps this is why our education system is in shambles...

Congrats, dude. And enjoy Reading... I dream of someday going to it (and Glastonbury...). But I have to make it to Europe first... :)

There's a whole festival for reading??? Do you just read books? magazines? newspapers? Sounds kind of boring to me.

i dont know whether your being sarcastic, but over here rading isd aplce and its like weekend of music festival and stuff...

on another bright note * im in a foul mood * ive had one of my photos ripped... http://www.beaumontracing.co.uk/news.php ( the third one down )

i contacted him after the race, a while ago now, some of you may have seen the pictures, saying i got some pictures of him and linked him to them, hosted at a mountian bike website, asking that if he used them then he would have at lewast credit me ( although, phrased a bit more nicely). anyway, my parent have just told me to only write him a nice email and to "thank him for using the picture anyway". But, this guy didnt even reply to the email i sent him and hes a fully sponsered pro rider, winning big races. Ive been in a bad mood most of today now, but now i just feel like ranting, and im afraid ive done so...

anyway half term now, and its planned to rain, so no mountain biking for me as planned...

great fun :thumbdown:

its a shame he has turned the comments off as I would of left a few messages MHWHWhahahahaahaaaaa

:wavesback: nice avatar ;)

ah, good mood today, odd to chicksands to ride and take some pics :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back