Hello All

wer2next

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello, just signed up but have lurked here for a few months. I love seeing all the photos everyone here has taken, as well as rading all the tips everyone posts.
Photography is a new hobby for me and i hope to learn how to take some fantastic photos with help from members here.
I have yet to get my first SLR, and am hoping members here will help me out with my choice.

Carlos

Carlos,

If at all possible... Ask friends who have them if you can try them out, or rent and try them out. At the very least go to a camera store (or best buy) and hold several in your hand.

That said, don't discount the point-and-shoots. When used well, you can create some stunning pictures. There's a guy in my Camera Club that does some of the most amazing photography I've ever seen with his P&S.

--Dave

Thanks for the tip. I dint know i could rent a camera. My sister has the nikon d5000 and its one of the cameras im looking into now. It seems nice but i really have to use it a bit more to see if its worth the $$ for me.
I was using a sony T11 and it died. I liked it for a P&S but not very good for distance or really fast action at night under the lights of a soccer game.

I will be checking out the rentals.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back