Hello All

Amayberry21

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone, my names Ashley, 20 about to be 21. I have a major critical habit and its called Photography! I have only been shooting for a few years, and will be getting the Canon 70D either tomorrow or Friday. My camera right now is the Canon SX510 HS (bridge) I've had it for 2 years (got it for Christmas) and I feel like its time to upgrade to an actual DSLR.

I work part time at a doctors office, and mainly photography (as of right now) is just a hobby but have done some photo-shoots for my brother and sister in law, such as 1 year old birthday party, and a gender reveal shoot (will also be having a niece)

Excited to meet new photographers on here, as I am also on another Photography website, but would like to have more advice/tips/answers/help from more people. Hope to hear from everyone soon!

Welcome aboard. I'm looking forward to seeing some of your work.

Welcome aboard Ashley.

Thanks Snowbear, and Darkshadow

Here's your first advice: RUN. Just kidding. Welcome to TPF. There are a lot of great members and talented photographers here. My apologies in advance for your Canon purchase. If this world cared about you, it would have been a Nikon, but that's a different thread's argument (don't tell runner I said this). Just kidding again. It is a very capable camera and the rest is up to you. I look forward to seeing your work. Too bad I don't have any. It's just slosh.

Haha I had one Nikon camera when I was just figuring out about photography. So I went to Canon and no more problems, maybe its just my luck but I absolutely love Canon, and have been a hug ever since. Of course there is always the clash arguments between Canon and Nikon but me I just chose what I preferred and taking amazing pictures :) No hard feelings, to each their own haha

Thanks designer and tecboy :) can't wait to get mine

Hello and welcome to the forum Ashley...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back