Hello Forum

Asahi_K1000

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello my name is Victor and I'm from Los Angeles California. I consider photography as a hobby and been doing for about four years, but I still consider myself a newbie. I'm into digital and film photography. The cameras I have are Nikon D3400 and Pentax K1000. Hope to learn more about improving my skills as a photography!!

Hello and welcome, always glad to see someone using Pentax.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome, Victor! :) Please check out our Photo Galleries, and share some of your work with us.

Keep posting and have fun!

Hello my name is Victor and I'm from Los Angeles California. I consider photography as a hobby and been doing for about four years, but I still consider myself a newbie. I'm into digital and film photography. The cameras I have are Nikon D3400 and Pentax K1000. Hope to learn more about improving my skills as a photography!!
Welcome to the Forum!

Hello and welcome. We would love to see some of your work.

Rest assured the inmates are mostly friendly--when appropriately medicated.

Hi!

Just joined! i'm particularly interested in the business of photography threads. I'm curious what others are doing.

I've noticed a big influx of new photographers since covid - but sadly, too many are undervaluing their work. :(

As a pro photographer since the early 2000s I'm wondering where this industry is heading and building up my fine art muscles to express my wild visions.

What are you all working on?

Howdy and welcome!

Hi!

Just joined! i'm particularly interested in the business of photography threads. I'm curious what others are doing.

I've noticed a big influx of new photographers since covid - but sadly, too many are undervaluing their work. :(

As a pro photographer since the early 2000s I'm wondering where this industry is heading and building up my fine art muscles to express my wild visions.

Howdy and welcome! There is a professional photography thread around here somewhere.

Hi!

Don't be afraid to swim alone. Film, esp MF, 4x5 and antique process LF are what people I know who pay bills with their work are doing in Toronto. Also seeing almost PJ-style work from photographers intimate with/interested in the LGBTQ experience. Face it, the pandemic was the most disruptive event most of us have ever faced collectively. Anything that helps individuals sort and understand the new reality--forget retrieving "normal"--through photography is what interests me now.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back