Hello all :)

matejm1994

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone!

I am quite a amateur photographer from the most beautiful country in the world :p I get my first digital camera quite a few years ago (Maybe 10 or more) and in 2009 I bought my first DSLR Sony Alpha 550 with 2 kit lenses. I really loved this camera, but this year I managed to buy my first FF Nikon camera. And what a difference it is! It is quite funny that in live view Sony was much better at focusing. Yeah, I know why, but how could so expensive camera doesn't support this. :)

I decided to register to this forum, to ask about backpack but I think I can learn much more reading posts ,so I decided I will stay here.
I have a lot of pictures on my computer, but just recently I decided to start uploading it online, so here are few of my newest shots. 500px.com (click here) They are not so beautiful, but it is something.
When I am not taking photos, most of the time I am on my bicycle or at computer, programming. I know I know, two totally different things to do in free time :)

Oh, and sorry for grammar and mistakes. I am not really fluent in English. I'm trying my best :)

Have a nice day :)

Welcome! I'm pretty new myself! Beautiful work on your 500 px! My favorite one is the Autumn View one!

Tia, thanks :)
It's funny because that image was just point and shoot. :)

Welcome to TPF.

I decided to register to this forum, to ask about backpack but I think I can learn much more reading posts ,so I decided I will stay here.
Hello, and welcome!

You can search the forums for discussions about backpacks.

I did not click on your 500px site because the administrators of this site prefer that you post images in a thread, and do not ask members to click offsite.

You can put the link to your 500px in your signature line.

Hi!
Aha, I didn't know that. Well, I must find simple way to post images from 500px in a thread and put some watermark on it. Or maybe better way, i could save it in lower resolution and then upload it here.
I will get used to this forum I think :)

Welcome to the forum.

Most reactions

Back