Hello and Please Help.

SmokeyBanditt84

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello. My name is David and I stay in Scotland. I have just purchased my very first DSLR. I've never even had a SLR so this is all new to me. I have a Canon EOS 600D SLR. If there is anyone who could take a bit of time to direct me a page or even willing to answer a few questions to get me on my way, I would be extremely grateful. As for using the site, hmm, Ill get used to it in time. Thank you very much and I look forward to meeting and knowing different people.

David

I will say that reading all 4 of Scott Kelby's Digital Photography books helped it click for me. I had taken photography courses years ago, but Scott's books made it all click back together. I got mine at the library, but they are worth buying.

Welcome to the site.

Welcome to TPF

Hello everyone. Thanks for your time in getting in touch and for the warm welcomes. I will get around Albums when im back home. Visiting parents for another week. thank you for the help too.

Welcome, David. As for asking questions, just start a new thread, preferably one for each different question, unless they are similar in nature.

And if you post images, we can usually answer questions there... and give advice on how to improve the, and help with problems.

Hello and welcome to the forum David!

Most reactions

Back