Hello every one i am a newbie.

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello every one. I am a newbie lol. My name is Danny, I am 22 and live in the middle of no where in kansas. But born and rasied in Kansas city. I just started getting into photography about a year ago, manily because I have a car that i like to take pictures of lol. That is one reason why my name is greasemonkeypictures lol since i work on cars and take pictures.

I dont have a super awsome camera but better than the point and shoot i use to have. I now have a Fuji S700. Its pretty good and takes clear pics. I hope to some day have a SLR camera, or Nikon d40/d80 or Cannon Rebal, think those are all SLR cameras but thats what i really want but cant afford it.

Well any way i hope to learn alot of cool and useful things on this board. I will post up some pics i have taken(noting compared to what i have been seeing on this board).Right now gotta go eat. :wink:

Well I spent a long while with a P&S and I had a lot of fun with it. Only recently I made the upgrade to DSLR. It is not the equipment, it is what you do with what you have. If you can be dedicated enough with a P&S you will work your way to a DSLR eventually. Welcome by the way.

Thanks for the welcomes. I should prop post pics up in the photosections than here right. I mean i have a lot of pics to share and they will prop do better there.

Hi Danny, welcome to TPF.

Hello every one. I am a newbie lol. My name is Danny, I am 22 and live in the middle of no where in kansas.

Welcome Danny. Kansas isn't all that bad.....better than a lot of other places in this world. It's just a matter of perspective, which makes for good photography subjects!!!! :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back