Ann75

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello Everybody,

My name is Ann and I live near Vancouver in the province of British Columbia which is located in the western part of Canada. After buying my first digital camera in 2001, a Sony Mavica FD85 (1.3 megapixels) I got a little interested in photography. In the beginning I only took the usual vacation or snapshots and never really thought about composition, lighting, etc. After getting quite some wonderful comments on my photos I became more interested in photography and tried to "make" a better photo. I would think a bit more about the composition, how were the light conditions and such, but the equipment wasnÂ’t really to create stunning shots as my camera was a "point & shoot" with no manual options. But I did my best with what I had and I must say that some photos turned out quite good.

Since the late summer of 2006 I own a better camera which allows me to use more manual settings and I have been able to take better photos. Of course itÂ’s not just due to the new camera that my photos are better, but also due to the amazing tips and critiques I have received from over time to help me take better photos! I still have a lot to learn though! I love to take photographs of any kind of scenery, especially mountains, lakes and sunsets, but also city scenes!

This is my current equipement:
Sony DSC-H5 (with a 12x optical zoom lens)
Sony circular polarizer filter
Sony ND8 filter
Tripod

I enjoyed viewing some amazing photos already and I hope to share some of my own soon.

Take care and thanks for stopping by!
Ann :bouncy:

Welcome aboard Ann.

Vancouver is a beautiful city and there is no end of things to photograph in B.C.

Thank you so much! And yes, there is lots to explore and photograph for me in BC and Alberta! :lol:

Greetings,
Ann :D

Welcome aboard.

Most reactions

Back