Hello everyone!

KKocaarslan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am here newly-subcribed member.
My location is Turkey.
When i was seaching for the tamron 24-70 vc lens, i happened to run into with your forumsite.
I guess you guys are enjoying and learning deep into photography here. I hope and think i will learn many from you here.

I opened a new thread about my country there are more than 30 photos.
here:
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/landscape-cityscape/309232-photos-taken-turkey.html

Last edited:
Welcome to TPF!

Your "introduction" thread caught my eye because it was sandwiched between the "Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins" gaming thread and the "Spit or Swallow" game thread. Yep, we are DEEP into photography here and you'll learn a lot! :lmao:

Seriously, though, there actually ARE a lot of extremely knowledgeable, talented photographers here and it's a great community--you can learn a lot here, but first you'll have to pull them away from the Game threads...preferably while they're still sober. :D

Hey I'm new it looks fab site I'm just hoping there are no egos just friendly helpful critique and advice, I'm just about to buy my first dslr in the sales next 2 weeks, I have Myrna set on a d3100 for 2 reasons it has great reviews and was with in my price range at this time any help on choosing a second zoom or macro or even one that does both would be great Innes to this and don't want to buy the wrong type of lense, it also has to be reasonable priced I'm on a budget off to china in march hence the new cam!!! Exciting stuff.. Kelly

Hey I'm new it looks fab site I'm just hoping there are no egos just friendly helpful critique and advice, I'm just about to buy my first dslr in the sales next 2 weeks, I have Myrna set on a d3100 for 2 reasons it has great reviews and was with in my price range at this time any help on choosing a second zoom or macro or even one that does both would be great Innes to this and don't want to buy the wrong type of lense, it also has to be reasonable priced I'm on a budget off to china in march hence the new cam!!! Exciting stuff.. Kelly

Ok, well first, welcome.
Second--Slow down and take a breath now and then. Periods here and there as you type make it not seem quite so much like you're trying to tell the whole story before the rollercoaster ride is over. :D
Third--Rather than hijacking THIS welcome thread and asking your questions, you'll have a better chance getting responses if you'll start your own thread, whether it's just a thread to introduce yourself, or to ask some specific questions.

EDIT: Oh, and give up now on the hope that there are no "egos" here. We've got PLENTY of those--this is a forum full of Artists, after all!! :lmao:
But you'll also find a plethora of great information and plenty of pleasant, charming, intelligent folks. Even the "egos" sometimes add to the charm of it all. Or sometimes they just annoy the stuffing out of me. :lol:

Hey sorry I'm on my iPhone and tend to just type away haha, I did start my own thread had valuable advice but not much on the lenses question, hopefully somebody will find my thread dust it off and reply at some point with more info , this site is proving a learning curve navigating via iPhone, I'm Kelly thanks for taking the time to reply, I am also an artist and tattooist there are a few egos in this trade to :), but it's always nice to be nice. Also excuse odd typo damn sausage fingers on this phone

Welcome to the site.

Pictures, man, pictures!!! We don't get to see much from Turkey.

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back